I post onhere so infrequently anymore that every time I do, I feel like I have to catch you all up on everything. So, I decided to post a new blog only 4 days after my last one with just some fun stuff for the heck of it. I'll pose a few questions, and I'd like you to answer them.
1) You have 1 week this year to take a vacation...where would you go? There are so many places I'd love to go, it's hard to decide. Definitely somewhere in Europe, and it's so hard to pick someplace other than Italy. I know I should see other parts of Europe, but I just love Italy too much. I didn't get to see the Sistene Chapel or the Leaning Tower of Pisa. An italian girl on our train tried to point out the tower as we went through Pisa, but at best we got a half-second glimpse from quite a distance away. SO I think I'd like to see those two things as well as Venice again, and then settle down in a Tuscan villa with the whole family, enjoying the simple life, and interacting with the Italian people the entire time.
2) What would you like to see anywhere in the world that you have never seen? I'd have to say the Northern Lights, Statue of Liberty, and of course Lambeau Field.
3) If you could choose one, with no negative side effects, which would it be: a pill to take that kept you from ever having to go to sleep or a pill to take that kept you from ever having to eat again? Definitely for me it would be the pill that allows you to never go to sleep.
4) If you had 10 million dollars to give away to one charity/organization, what would it be? I would donate it to a cancer research organization.
5) If you could be a doctor, what specialization would you choose? Orthopedic surgeon.
OK, this may be silly, but I thought I would do something different for a change. Now...leave a comment with your answers!