We watched Godfather 2 tonight, and I must say...it was quite a bit more difficult to follow than the first one. It jumped around a lot. I enjoyed it, but not as much as the first one. Jeff, if you have any insight or thoughts regarding the 2nd one, please pass them along. Grazie!
This will be a short post tonight - I'm tired. Instead of a Highlight of the Day, I'd like to leave you with a list of some funny things our kids have said or done. As you read the list, I'll go on repeating the following words in my head....I love Diet Dr. Pepper. I love Diet Dr. Pepper. I love Diet Dr. Pepper....
* While I was getting some ketchup, Karissa said "When you finish with that, will you put the ketch - UP?
* Karissa and I were teasing each other, and she called me a "word-that-I-can't-say-head"
* When Cara toots, she giggles and says "I squirted!"
* Anytime Kylie hears anything that resembles music, she stops what she's doing and starts moving her head side to side, dancing to the beat.
* Once when Cara was told she would get in trouble if she did something, she responded with "Well, you could just not talk!"
* Karissa was paying attention to the "70s show" when we didn't realize it was on, and she comes and asks us, "What's an ass?" I am horrible in these situations, because I can not keep from laughing hysterically!
* Today Cara and Jenn's mom were rearranging some bricks in our back yard and Jenn's mom said "Cara, we're making a flower bed for these flowers." Cara responded with a well thought out question - "For the flowers to sleep in?"
* And last but not least...and please excuse me for this one - Cara saw me getting out of the shower once and she said "Dad! You've got a snake in your bottom!"