Thanks for the "modivation" Alyssa. Yes, I could blog on the history of Klennex or maybe even Kleenex, but why would I do that, that would be boring? I prefer to blog about more interesting things. Which is why I haven't blogged in awhile. I guess I could just give you some thoughts or events of the weekend just so you don't see that 1,725,843 word blog about my interview anymore! HA! Here goes:
* Only four more days until the end of the week, which is when I should hear something regarding my interview.
* I think vacuum cleaner servicing companies have arranged strategic alliances with toy companies. The only way I can explain why toy companies make teeny tiny toys smaller than your pinky fingernail is so they can get crammed up in your vacuum cleaner and you have to get it serviced. This hasn't happened to me YET, but it almost does everytime I vacuum.
* I check the sports news everyday to see if Brett Favre has announced his intentions for next year. No word yet.
* Does anyone know where the Hockey Rehabilitation Unit is? Due to my poor coping skills, I need the support of other fellow NHL fans who are also having a difficult time coping with the lockout.
* Does anyone else play Sims2, or is my family the only one addicted to that great game?
* I e-filed our taxes through TurboTax (via IRS website) last night for free. What a cool deal!
* I have finally decided that I will be rooting for New England this weekend in the Super Bowl. I dislike both teams, but it's more fun if you can actually cheer for a team. See, I'm just plain tired of the Pats winning, so I'd love to see them lose. However, I HATE Philly, especially Terrell Owens, so I think I'd like to see them lose worse. Anyway, whatever.
* I'm not very "modivated" to blog right now. :)